2022 PROGRAM & DIVISIONS
REAL MIXED division = 2 days tournament > 1st matches Saturday 30/04 morning > Finals Sunday 01/05 afternoon 2022.
PROGRAM BEACH CHALLENGE – BIBIONE 2022
Friday April 29th
– Teams arrival
Saturday April 30th
– 09:00am > Captain’s meeting
– 09:30am – 06:00pm > Qualification games all day
– 10:30pm > 02:00am > Night Meeting (tbc)
Sunday May 01st
– 09:30am – 12:00am > Last Qualification games
– 01:00pm – 03:30pm > Ranking matches
– 04:00pm – 05:00pm > Final
– 05:15pm > Awards
COVID_19 RULES ’21 … TBC
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
INFORMATION ON THE GREEN PASS
The Decree provides, even in the white areas, that all those over the age of 12, it will be possible to carry out some activities only if you HAVE:
– Covid-19 green certifications (green pass), proving the inoculation of at least the first Sars-CoV-2 vaccine dose (9 months validity)
– Recovery from Sars-CoV-2 infection (6 months validity)
– Carrying out a rapid molecular or antigen test with a negative result for the Sars-CoV-2 virus (48 hours validity)
As regards Sporting and Social activities, the green pass will be required in order to access all the shows open to public, including sporting events and competitions, both outdoor and indoor;
the owners and/or managers of services and activities with the support of the verification C19 app.
The green COVID-19 certification is required in the ‘white zone’ but also in the ‘yellow, orange and red’ ones, where services and activities are permitted.
The green COVID-19 certification is not required for children excluded by age from the vaccination campaign and for subjects exempt on the basis of suitable medical certification.
- At BIBIONE 2022 some simple rules will have to be followed and respected
There is no way of completely eliminating the risk of fatal infection. This should always be in the forefront of your mind
Players who decide to compete at BIBIONE must accept that they will be in relatively close contact with opponents, especially their marker. This is not avoidable.
- > Outside the event area, you must follow and apply all National/Regional/Municipal restrictions, ordinances and regulations in force at the time of the event, always referring to any DPCM still operational
- > Please inquire about any return quarantines, regulations may have changed in recent weeks
- > In addition to compliance with the rules and regulations in force in public places, everyone will be required to fill in, sign and give back a self-certification document (to avoid gatherings, the doc will be sent by mail 3 or 4 days before your arrival but also will be available on site at your arrival). This is mandatory: we’ve to track the attendance!
- > Upon your arrival, controls will be done (green pass, test result, certification, …
- > On all fields as well as in various other places you will find hand sanitizer gel. Disc must be cleaned BEFORE-DURING-AFTER the game . please use it
- > We also ask you to pay particular attention to the use of protective devices, to use frequently the hand disinfectant gel and above all, avoid coming on fields in the presence of fever and other flu symptoms (cough, cold ..)
- > Access to the secretariat, to the event pack delivery or to the schedule TD gazebo area can only take place one at a time, keeping the social distance and with a mask worn that also covers the nose and owned by the athlete
- > We ask you to bring the bare essentials to the beach to avoid leaving too many bags around the fields: if possible, arrive ready-to-play and shower at the camp
- > The mask, that also covers the nose, should be worn as much as possible, especially in common areas
- > In case of need, direct access to the medical area must be guaranteed, always
- > You must bring your own water bottles; you will find points where you can fill it
- > Try to be self-sufficient: as individuals or perhaps as a team
- > ALL payments, when possible, must be regularized before arriving, in order to avoid the passage of cash
- > Participants must respect that some people will prefer to avoid shaking-hands
- > Final ‘SPIRIT CIRCLE’ can be done but with distance between players or in a different way (like to rows facing each other) . Avoid hugging
- > STALL COUNT : YES, as normally done
The awareness of the delicate situation and the responsibility of each of us will allow us to meet, play and have fun in complete safety. Protect your health and that of your friends!